🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cancel contract and Decline Offer may aff...
Page options
creativemehedi24
Community Member

Cancel contract and Decline Offer may affect in JSS or not?

Hello community,

I want to know if I cancel any job and the buyer doesn't provide any bad review, does it affect my JSS?
In the same way, if I decline any offer, does it affect my JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehedi,

When you close a contract that has earnings, the client is notified and will have 14 days to provide their feedback on the contract. If no feedback is provided on the contract by them, it will not have an impact on your score.

When you close a contract without earings, while the parties won’t be able to provide public feedback, they can still provide private feedback. If the client provides positive private feedback on a contract with no earnings, that contract will be excluded from JSS. If the client specifies in their feedback that the contract had a negative outcome, that will be counted in the score. Here is the help article for more information.

Declining an offer has no impact on your JSS.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehedi,

When you close a contract that has earnings, the client is notified and will have 14 days to provide their feedback on the contract. If no feedback is provided on the contract by them, it will not have an impact on your score.

When you close a contract without earings, while the parties won’t be able to provide public feedback, they can still provide private feedback. If the client provides positive private feedback on a contract with no earnings, that contract will be excluded from JSS. If the client specifies in their feedback that the contract had a negative outcome, that will be counted in the score. Here is the help article for more information.

Declining an offer has no impact on your JSS.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I have a client on Upwork. He hired me for a project and I completed it. He asked me for changes I changed everything. But now he wants 500$ work in 15$. How I can do this? you can check the complete analysis for 1 site and he is asking me to give 100 sites analysis for 15$. I want to cancel the project without any bad reviews. Even I won't pay him. Because a bad review will impact my rating. If he cancels the contract, it can impact my Jss or not?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members