🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cancel proposal and get connects back
Page options
barbmilone
Community Member

Cancel proposal and get connects back

If I submitted a proposal and see that the job is still open weeks later, is there a way to cancel the proposal and get my connects back to use for another proposal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bharadhan94
Community Member

No, you will only get the connects back if the client closes the job.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bharadhan94
Community Member

No, you will only get the connects back if the client closes the job.

I was afraid of that. I've gotten a few of my "spent" connects back when a job is canceled, which makes sense. I was hoping (but not counting on) to get connects back when a client lets a job hang open.

Thanks for confirming this for me. I can see why so many folks are becoming disenchanted with this site. I won't purchase extra connects but will try to be patient a little longer and see if clients become a little more responsive to those who send proposals.

I would say don't expect instant gratification. When I began here a few years ago I had a hard time getting any traction. So I went and did other things and updated my portfolio as time went. Fast forward to November and I've started getting regular attention, even after losing my JSS and badge from a lack of ratings. It takes time to get going just like most things, and I think that most of the people getting frustrated are desperate and then dissapointed when they don't immediately find relief here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths