🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Canceled contract
Page options
hazemheakal
Community Member

Canceled contract

I have an issue that the client after we finished the tasks he go to end the contract and leave feedback , but he cannot so he canceld the conract and now i didn't get the review,

So can you hilp please.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hazem,

I took a closer look at your account and in addition to my previous response, the client can still go to the Workroom and provide their feedback on the contract. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hazem,

Could you please share the ID of the contract you're referring to? 

~ Bojan
Upwork
hazemheakal
Community Member

ArjayM

Hi Hazem,

The Upwork feedback system is double-blind. This means that the other user cannot see the feedback you left them until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period expires. At that point, your feedback will become visible in your contract. It may take up to 24 hours for new feedback to show on your public work history. 

Please see this help article for better understanding of how Feedback works. We truly appreciate you reaching out to us.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hazemheakal
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I think you are wrong i have worked for two jobs before that and the feedback was shown for me after the contract ended and give a feedback from me immediatly.

Regards

Hi Hazem,

I took a closer look at your account and in addition to my previous response, the client can still go to the Workroom and provide their feedback on the contract. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Ok i will contact him.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths