🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cancelled contract and JSS
Page options
djemiemadagascar
Community Member

Cancelled contract and JSS

Hello to all the community !
I have a question regarding the JSS and canceled contracts.

I was hired by a client to do a "Design test" for a T-Shirt (I am a graphic designer). The client created a milestone to do this Design Test. I did the work, came up with 4 different versions for my test design (instead of one), then the customer asked me to fix one of those versions. I made the correction and then the client didn't really like it, but he was rather unpleasant to me. So I refused to continue working for him because of his behavior (sarcastic tone, nasty tone, no hello, goodbye, thank you, etc ...). So I asked him to cancel the contract with me and that I did not want to be paid for the work I had done.

The contract was canceled, but I wanted to know if this will affect my JSS or not? Knowing that I canceled this contract because of the behavior of this customer (and there is no this option in the choice of feedback).

Can you tell me if my JSS score will be affected negatively or not? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Jeremie L wrote:

The contract was canceled, but I wanted to know if this will affect my JSS or not? 

Unless the client left great private feedback while cancelling the contract or his contracts are excluded from all freelancers calculation, yes, it will have a negative effect.

thanks for your answer. But that's not very fair play, no ? Knowing that it was his behavior that prompted me to cancel the contract, and that I cannot even report it in my feedback ...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths