🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cancelled order which is almost completed
Page options
ffe296fe
Community Member

Cancelled order which is almost completed

Hello my order is cancell which is almost completed there is no issue a client buy my project from 18 September and i almost completed but now i see that order is cancelled without any issue without knowing me what can I do i waste my 6 days on working on it and also lost 160$
7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yeah.... I don't know about this new "project" concept.

Sounds like a bad deal for the freelancer.

So now what can i do this is totally unfair with me
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shehzad,

While we can’t share any details, please ask your client to follow up with our team on the notification they received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your contract.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ffe296fe
Community Member

Sir i message to support team but i am waiting for 24 hours still not getting reply first i see the order was on hold and after few hours it was cancelled. I am really shocked when i see that, because i almost completed the work and i was working on the project from last 6 days and nights without rest. I am really disappointed kindly help me
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shehzad,

It looks like your concern has been escalated to the correct team for review. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have been searching, but I wasn't able to find the rules for catalog projects.

And the moderator didn't provide a link.

I can find marketing pages about catalog projects, but where are the rules?

For example:

"A client may order a catalog project, and then the freelancer does the work. The client may cancel at any time and then the client doesn't need to pay the freelancer."

Or:

"Once a client orders a catalog project, the client will be billed the specified amount and that money will go to the freelancer, no matter what the freelancer actually does or does not do for the client."

Or:

something else?

Preston H wrote:

Or:

something else?

Preston, from what was said there was an issue on the client side. This has nothing to do with whether the contract is through the product catalogue or not. 

Upwork found a problem with the client, the payment method used or the contract (or any combination thereof). Hence the contract was first suspended and then cancelled by Upwork...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members