🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot End Contract
Page options
alimoaz56
Community Member

Cannot End Contract

I did work for a client and my work diary says that 1 hr work has been logged. But now after finishing the job, I was going to end contract but it said, "Are you sure you want to end this contract? You have not logged hours and will not receive payment." Why I am getting this message? Please somebody guide me here. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ali Moaz M wrote:

I was going to end contract but it said, "Are you sure you want to end this contract? You have not logged hours and will not receive payment." Why I am getting this message? 

There seems to be a bug where the system thinks you haven't logged time yet if no payment has been made. Why are you in such a rush to end the contract? Why not wait until payment has been processed next Monday and then let the client end the contract.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali Moaz,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I can confirm that our engineers are investigating why contracts closed within the first work week show this way. Meanwhile, as a workaround, we recommend that you wait until the end of the Work Week to close the contract so that you could leave feedback.

We appreciate your patience and understanding! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members