cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Find Job

Highlighted
Hashir A Member Since: Sep 16, 2014
1 of 7
I have been using oDesk since a month now. I luckily got my first job and finished it but now I cannot find any job. I am jobless at oDesk since 4 weeks now. Every time I send a proposal either no response come or a client just take an interview and decline it due to inappropriate job posting. Please, any suggestions about getting a job would be helpful and I would be very thankful.
Highlighted
Susan M Member Since: May 25, 2011
2 of 7
Hi. Just keep plugging away. Looks like you have 2 jobs...and honestly that's pretty good considering the short time you have been here. For some, it can take months to land their first job. Good luck!
Highlighted
3 of 7
Thanks for increasing my will Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
4 of 7
It took me about three months to get my first job. And then about two weeks to get my second one... be patient, and keep applying ;-)
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Highlighted
5 of 7
Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
6 of 7
You're welcome. Good luck with your freelancing! :-)
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Highlighted
May F Member Since: Nov 2, 2014
7 of 7

I am new here in oDesk and I want to find a job. I am applying for costumer service representative and I have sent  2 application letters but I haven't recieve any offer yet. I don't have any experience about csr but I have trained for Finishing Course for Call Center Agents. Please help me find a job..

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS