🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot add Bank Account
Page options
9bd77065
Community Member

Cannot add Bank Account

When I try to add my bank account in the "Get Paid" section, it just shows the loading circle. I tried other browsers and clearing cache, neither of those has worked. 

Please let me know what I need to do. 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Corissa, 

They had me try again in Incognito mode. That worked for me. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Kareesha,

I've requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having this same issue!

Hey Corissa, 

They had me try again in Incognito mode. That worked for me. 

Clearing cache and incognito mode did not work for me. I am also having this issue. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erin,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Corissa,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
jackmcgoldrick
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I've tried different browswers with and without ingonito mode. Help, please.

Hi Jack,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks.

rizwan-ts
Community Member

Hello Community!
I too have the same issue, I tried doing it on the incognito mode but that still didn't work for me. It is loading and loading for a long time and then does nothing.
Need help!

Thank you.

Hi Rizwan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members