🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot add Portfolio Items
Page options
tweendesign
Community Member

Cannot add Portfolio Items

Hello, From the last 1-2 weeks I am not able to add or update my portfolio. Getting a 504 error message, just need to know if anyone else getting the same problem. I have reported the issue to customer support, but still waiting for the update. Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

18 REPLIES 18
JoanneP

Hi Pankaj,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already chatted with one of our team members. Feel free to follow-up on the ticket if you need further assistance, and the agent will be happy to assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne

I wanted to change layout of my porfolio. My current template is classic but i want it to change to Gallery. When I edit it i got this error message.Untitled.png

Hi Junaid,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies, or deleting your time and adding it again with the correct format. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I am having the same issue as Junaid. I tried clearing the cache and cookies, still the same error message. Please help me out.

Thanks!

Hi Pankaj Singh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan

I'm still having same problem.

Hi Junaid,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with updating your portfolio item.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I was getting that error message when tried to update portfolio. After a day or two I noticed that its updated instead as a banner of "under review" was shown on my portfolio. But now the banner is gone but my photo related to work is not shown its just blank. See attached photos.

up1.pngup2.png

Also please can you link me with the thread where i can post my complaint related to connects. I have applied to few jobs by using my purchased connects. It's been more than 10 days and the job is still there no one is being hired nor job is closed. So our connects are being wasted due to fake job posters. Thanks.

Hi Junaid,

Just to confirm, did you tried using all of our portfolio formats or this problem is happening only in one of them? 
Regarding the connects thread you`re referring, I think you`re referring to our announcement post Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

On all of them. When I press publish. It always give this error. "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

Hi Junaid,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to add your portfolio. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's been a week and I have already tried this.

Hi Junaid,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I cannot update one of my example portfolios. The thumbnail image is broken (grey box). When I try and update the photo, or switch the cover image checkbox it gives me an error. 

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. - 

Does anyone know a way to solve this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Izzy,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members