🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot add testimonials
Page options
6c0d3aea
Community Member

Cannot add testimonials

I cannot add a new testimonial see attached screenshot. Clicking the + sign would take e to a page to change my entire profile completely but I only want to add 1 testimonial...  What am I doing wrorng?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandro,

If you're trying to add a new portfolio item, once you click on the plus sign you're referring to, this pop-up window shows

If you're trying to add/request a new Testimonial, then you should use this plus sign under the Testimonials section of your profile.

I hope this helped, let us know if you still need any assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandro,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6c0d3aea
Community Member

Sure but .. what am i supposed to see that i am not seeing? Please see
screenshot i sent with the previous message...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandro,

If you're trying to add a new portfolio item, once you click on the plus sign you're referring to, this pop-up window shows

If you're trying to add/request a new Testimonial, then you should use this plus sign under the Testimonials section of your profile.

I hope this helped, let us know if you still need any assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to add testimonial however, plus sign is not visible in my profile to add. What to do?

Thanks

Thanks for sending response

Hi Anne,

The Testimonials feature is currently unavailable but our engineers are working on bringing it back.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members