🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cannot change email address
Page options
mumer91
Community Member

Cannot change email address

I am trying to change my email address but I am not recieving the confirmation email on my new address. Tried resending several times but to no avail whereas the address is fully functional otherwise.

Please advice.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your email address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammed,

Just to confirm, did you check your junk and spam folders as well? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yeah checked it all but no email I'm afraid.

Regards,

Umer

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your email address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muzammal_afzal
Community Member

Hi Goran,

I have the same problem please check it. when I change the email from contact info then i received email from upwork on new email address but when i click on confirm link upwork cannot change the email address. Thanks

Hi Muzammal,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea,

I want to change my email address. Recently my current email associated with upwork disabled for a reason. Now i want to login and get all the notification to my other email.

Please help me out 

Hi MD Rakibul,

It looks like you've been able to log in recently, could you please confirm if you're still experiencing an issue and if so, send me a private message with more details?

~Andrea
Upwork
muzammal_afzal
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I didnt receive any support ticket form any one else. can you please see again and let me know what should i can do for.

Hi Muzammal,

Apologies for the delay. I've followed up with the team and you should expect an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
0e4b9cf6
Community Member

Hi,

I can't even change the email. When clicking on Settings, the option of changing an email is not available. 

Please help with this as we cannot start working on our projects without it.

Thanks

Hi Yuli,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to change my email address from my inactive one to my active one but when I enter my active email to change my current email it says : "This email is already in use." Please help me sort this out.

Hi Raven,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you

Hi, please advise on how I can update my email address?

When clicking on settings > my info> edit "account" section. I can only edit the password, and security questions but not the email itself. 

How can it be done?

It's quite urgent for us as we need to start a project and change an email for that purpose to associate it to our payment method.

Thanks

maoki
Community Member

Hi, a company I performed contract work for helped me set up my UpWork account, but they used an email address they created for me. My contract is finished, but I need to be able to have continued access to the financial documents in UpWork and would therefore, like to change the login/contact email address to my personal email. Changing this information is not an option under "Settings." Please help.

Hi Mai,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths