🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot change hourly rate in my profile
Page options
cf848e41
Community Member

Cannot change hourly rate in my profile

Hello,

I want to change hourly rate in my profile. I see a pencil icon and i updated hourly rate after click to icon. But when I refresh website, the hourly rate is still same the old. Please help me to update hourly rate.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chinh,

Since you are an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to do this. You can only work on projects from the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate as only they can do it.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chinh,

Since you are an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to do this. You can only work on projects from the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate as only they can do it.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f62e234e
Community Member

Hello, I’m a business manager of the agency. I cannot change my hourly rate on my profile. When I try to change my profile rate from the Agency Rooster, I can update the hourly rate via agency account, but the changes are not saved. Please, help me on that.

(Cleared my cache and cookies, tried with another browser, none of them helped)

Hi Marie,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members