🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot change profile photo
Page options
ely_0327
Community Member

Cannot change profile photo

Hi, good day.

I'm trying to change my profile photo but I'm getting an error message that says something went wrong and they were unable to upload my picture. Tried using different pictures too, and made sure the format and size are correct, but I'm still unable to save the change. Would love to hear back from you guys. Thanks for the support.

15 REPLIES 15
df602768
Community Member

Hi Elyza,

I noticed another freelancer previously facing similar issues.

I'm sure the UpWork team will figure it out, and soon you'll be able to upload your new profile picture!

Might be an on-going issue, maybe? Thanks for the heads up!

Hi Elyza,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to update your profile photo. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi. 

I'm struggling with the same problem. I can not change my display picture as it always say "Unable to get a proper response from the server". Please help me resolve this. 

Hi Hazel,

I'm sorry to hear about that. You should have no problems changing your profile picture. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please share a screenshot from your end so we can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I tried changing mine using my phone and it
worked. Hope it works on your end too.

Good Day!

I am new to upwork and still working on my profile but I can't proceed in uploading my photo. Tried already clearing caches and cookies. I used another browser also still it didn't work

Hi Lyle,

Please make sure that your photo is 250x250 and if you're receiving any errors on your end, please share the text of the error here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

Thank you so much for your response.
I did resize it already to 250x250, still I can't upload my profile image.
Kindly see attached file for your reference.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Hi Lyle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.
Looking forward for your update on this matter. Thank you.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elyza,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue with the profile photo? If that doesn't help, let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, tried clearing the cache and used another browser but I'm still getting the same error message. Can you look into it for me, please? Thanks for your assistance.

Hello, 

I have read this thread and tried each of the tricks and am still unable to change my profile picture. Can anyone offer some feedback on how to get this issue resolved? 

I have attached a copy of the error message. 

Regards, 

Hi Joshua,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members