🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot download invoices in bulk
Page options
triton_eng
Community Member

Cannot download invoices in bulk

Hello all,

I am a subscribed Freelancer in Upwork.

I want to download my invoices in bulk but it seems it's not possible for some reason.

I set the date period, i apply the "Hourly" filter (all my jobs are hourly contracts) but the Download Invoices button is not working. Could you please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theodoros,

You should be able to download your invoices. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send us a screenshot of the button and filters so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theodoros,

You should be able to download your invoices. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send us a screenshot of the button and filters so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It worked with a different browser. Thanks!

Hi there,

I have the same problem, I cannot download my invoices, neither monthly, weekly nor in bulk. The "Download" button is grey and blocked whatever I do.

I have tried Firefox as well as Safari.

Can you help me?

Thank you,

Lydia (Freelancer)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Lydia,

You can't download invoices if there are no invoices available for the selected timeframe. In your case, as there are no invoices available for withdrawal or the withdrawal fees, the download button is grayed out. If you expand the filters and include a timeframe where there's an available invoice, the button will become active.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members