Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get any work!

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 16

The URL in his profile says he's graphicsgods, so prolly wanted to give god dat gangsta disturbing look.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 16

@Jennifer M wrote:

The URL in his profile says he's graphicsgods,

He was banned from the forum many times..... so this is a simple troll account -

Mahesh, do you really want to get banned from Upwork for good for duplicate profiles as well?

csjarmitage
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
13 of 16

I need to raise my expectations. 

I'm excited to be able to buy ramen.

blastofflabs
Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
14 of 16

As my 15 year old daughter likes to exclaim: 

"OH -- MY -- GOODNESS!!"

Where should I start?  OK, i won't:)

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
15 of 16

Completely setting aside the identity of the original poster and focusing only on his request or tips on how to make some quick cash on Upwork...

I think it would be AWESOME if there was a website like that. Maybe there is somewhere that I don't know about.

But Upwork is definitely not that site. There is simply no quick cash to be made here.

If somebody wants quick cash, there are countless places to go in their communities that are better for that. CraigsList actually IS a place where you can go to make some quck cash.

But Upwork takes time and patience and dedication.

Even if you are AWESOME and have MAJOR EXPERTISE in an in-demand area, and even if you're able to parlay that into getting a job quickly, it still takes a few weeks to set up a profile and get approved and find a job (if you're very fortunate).

And once you actually do a job, it takes at least a couple weeks to get paid and actually be able to withdraw the money.

So no, there's simply no quick cash here

blastofflabs
Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
16 of 16

Don't make us start a thread on "ways to make quick cash online"... that one belongs over on the Coffee Break thread. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS