🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot get my profile accepted!!
Page options
44903df7
Community Member

Cannot get my profile accepted!!

Hi the,

I am trying to start looking for gigs in UpWork but I cannot seem to get my profile accepted. Is there a way to share my profile in the community or subreddit to see if it's complete or I am not really skilled enough to get into UpWork.

I am an iOS Developer with some experience in Data Science / ML. I've been doing the former for 4 years learning on my own, getting my first paid job last year and shipping several apps through the years. Regarding ML I am skilled with Python having also several years of experience and now doing ML projects having put to production my first a couple of months ago. All of this is presented in my profile with a description and website. Is this not enough experience for UpWork? Or is it my problem regarding the presentation of my profile.

I know tests are going to be deprecated in a while but I've completed the Swift and Python ones just in case adds some points to get my profile verified.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roy,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account in question?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members