🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot receive email for reset security quest...
Page options
adnanijaz46
Community Member

Cannot receive email for reset security question

I request many times for reset security question but I didn't receive any email regarding it
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Adnan,

I see that our team has already replied on your ticket for this concern. Please refer to the instructions provided and feel free to post any follow up questions on the email so that the agent can assist you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Adnan,

Please follow the instructions listed in our guide Here and fill out the form, our team will assist you further with resetting your security question. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Sir, but I have just forgot the security question only the form includes the question of credit card etc which I did not attach right now. so how am I suppose to fill it? I can still log into my account but cannot access my settings and I am still not receiving any email for resetting the security question?

Hi Adnan,

Please fill out the form with as much details as possible and submit it and our team will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with resetting your security question. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for considering my problem. The form required all the * fields to
be filled, as I mentioned earlier I didn't added the credit card yet, the
form is not proceeding without these details.

Hi Adnan,

I see that our team has already replied on your ticket for this concern. Please refer to the instructions provided and feel free to post any follow up questions on the email so that the agent can assist you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I requested again to reset the security question, but I don't know if the
link is broken or something there is no email I received to reset my
security question I was able to login to my account before and it is same
as for now.
Clicking on "Forgot your Answer" link it says check your inbox for the
email but still there is no email sent
Thank you

Hi Adnan,

An agent from the Support Team has reached out to you through email. Feel free to reply to that email should you need further help on the process. Thanks!

d94bd1ca
Community Member

hi Joanne,

I have the same issue, requested many times for reset security question but I didn't receive any email regarding it

Hi KE,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same problem, i forget my security answer and i don't receive any email when i reset my security question, i checked my Spam/Inbox it's been 5 days i am trying still in vain.

Hi Asad,

Could you please check your email settings and make sure Upwork messages aren't marked as spam? It looks like that's currently the reason why you're not getting them.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Yes i checked my Spam even tries by searching from all emails, i am facing it since 5 days. 

Asad,

Unfortunately, when the emails are being blocked by the receiving party as spam, we can't change it from our end. You may need to check with your email provider to be able to update settings and filters on your email.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths