cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to invitations to interviews...

oquintela
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
41 of 53
Exactly what I think: very far from being a workaround. I won't be using this 'technique', that's for sure, also because I've noticed that some of my applications were sent & received.
natram
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
42 of 53
I had the same canned response about the temporary workaround. It's ridiculous to even call it "temporary". What is their definition of "temporary" anyway? Days? Weeks? Months? This issue has been around long enough now. They really need to get their act together and start focusing on important issues.
oquintela
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
43 of 53
I myself wouldn't mind about the "temporary" part if the "workaround" sounded reasonable - the problem is that it doesn't: it just adds chaos to the mess, so that we're now dealing with superlative disorder. Please, oDesk, bring back order into the system.
anne_ginger
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
44 of 53
if they would only revert all changes for the past 12-15 months, everybody will be VERY happy.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
45 of 53
Now there's an idea. I can imagine it though..."There are no available system restore points. Would you like to create a restore point now?"
natram
Community Guru
46 of 53
[quote]Dianne: if they would only revert all changes for the past 12-15 months, everybody will be VERY happy. Stephen: "There are no available system restore points. Would you like to create a restore point now?"[/quote] LOL This is brilliant! :bigsmile:
natram
Community Guru
47 of 53
The suggested workaround is actually laughable. I wouldn't mind the "temporary" either under normal circumstances, but we are talking about oDesk here. In oDeskland, "temporary" can easily mean days, weeks or months. Having this twisted workaround for who knows how long is simply unacceptable. oDesk is paid by us to provide a service, and what do we get? Constant unnecessary changes, bugs, headaches and an algorithm from another planet. I have been using oDesk since 2012 and I have already over 100 tickets in my closed requests. Most of them are about technical issues. This is not normal.
avabella
Ava Bella D Member Since: Nov 6, 2014
48 of 53

when can this be fixed?

c1kaestner
Crystal K Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
49 of 53

I recieved and invite to interview and whenI click "accept" it takes me to the "my jobs" listing. No place to write a message, no contact information. It doesn't even take me to the specific job. Just the basic my jobs list.
It doesn't matter if I try to accept from the e-mail or from my job applications page. It takes me no where. I really don't want to miss out on a job because there is a bug in the system.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
50 of 53

Hi Crystal,

I am sorry to hear you were not able to respond to the invitation. I see that the issue has already been resolved in your support ticket. Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS