sonal_5042

Cannot see No of applicants in job posting

I was just wondering if this is happening with everyone or only me! Since oDesk changed to up work I cannot see the no of applicants in a job post it always show zero but when I apply for the job I see the actual no of applicants & interviews happening , I wasted my connects due to this on the jobs where interviews are already happening or lot of candidates have applied.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you cleared you cache on your browser? Clean the temp files, close the browser. If that doesn't work try restrarting your computer and see if that makes a difference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
suznee

Sonal,

I just looked at a couple jobs and I am seeing the number of applicants. A couple I looked at even had hired and number next to it.

Thanks Suzanne for the reply, I think I have to ask customer support & can you also see who the applicants are ? We could see that before but not now I think.

Have you cleared you cache on your browser? Clean the temp files, close the browser. If that doesn't work try restrarting your computer and see if that makes a difference.