🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot see messages from my clients
Page options
european74
Community Member

Cannot see messages from my clients

Anybody has the same problem?

I cannot see messages from my clients in messages section on Upwork. But messages are forwarded to my mailbox.

A few weeks ago messages were not forwarded to my mailbox. 

I cleared browser's cache. I use Chrome and Firefox browsers. Also I use Upowrk application installed on iPhone. Same problem.

I contacted Upwork Support staff. They will fix it but it takes time.

It is black friday time. Projects are time sensitive. I look for any solution.

A few weeks ago i could not update my upwork profile. They fixed this after about 2 weeks time. 

Anybody knows any solution which i could use today? It is very urgent for me . I dont want to lose clients and get low feedbacks from clients.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Mariusz,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I can see you do have a support ticket with our team and they are working on fixing this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, since you are getting the message notifications to your email, have you tried responding by replying to those emails?

You could also consider downloading the Mobile App to see if you can access your messages from there.

Hope this helps,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I 've informed about this issue about 3 weeks ago. It wasnot fixed till today.

And today it is worse. Upworks' messages are not forwarded to my email box. So I have no contact with my clients at all. My Upwork account is totally broken.

Mobile app also doesnt show messages.

Hi Mariusz,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. Our engineering team is investigating this further and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths