🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot set up and also cannot update security...
Page options
angietst
Community Member

Cannot set up and also cannot update security questions

I cannot seems to effect the security question. See attached . It says - this value should be true or sometimes it says - this valid is not valid . No matter which question I use , I just can’t set up the security question.
13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angie,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have signed out and also cleared cache. Still no help

Hi Srishti,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I've shared your concern with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
doodlebug
Community Member

Yeah me too. It keeps on saying this value should be true. I can't even change my profile settings or tax info. Tried changing it on my phone but still same issue. 

Hi Joanna Fatima,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much. 

Arnold reached out to me yesterday. I tried following the intructions he gave. It still doesn't work 

See attached picture below:

Still doesn't work. Please help 

Hi Joanna Fatima,

I have followed up with the team about your concern with the security question. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same issue and can not reset my security questions after many times attempts. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble resetting your security questions. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
axid211
Community Member

Hello! 

I am also facing the same issue. Kindly, please direct one of your agent to reach out to me. Much thanks!

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
6dfdf5b8
Community Member

I am also having this issue. Please have one of your team members reach out to me. I have already tried clearing cache, clearing cookies, multiple browsers, mobile app, web page. Same issue. 

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members