cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set up and also cannot update security questions

angietst
Angie T Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
1 of 12
I cannot seems to effect the security question. See attached . It says - this value should be true or sometimes it says - this valid is not valid . No matter which question I use , I just can’t set up the security question.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 12

Hi Angie,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sinhasrishti
Srishti S Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
3 of 12

I have signed out and also cleared cache. Still no help

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 12

Hi Srishti,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I've shared your concern with our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
doodlebug
Joanna Fatima A Member Since: May 1, 2016
5 of 12

Yeah me too. It keeps on saying this value should be true. I can't even change my profile settings or tax info. Tried changing it on my phone but still same issue. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 12

Hi Joanna Fatima,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
doodlebug
Joanna Fatima A Member Since: May 1, 2016
7 of 12

Thank you very much. 

Arnold reached out to me yesterday. I tried following the intructions he gave. It still doesn't work 

See attached picture below:

Still doesn't work. Please help 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 12

Hi Joanna Fatima,

I have followed up with the team about your concern with the security question. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
magicscofield
Nathan L Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
9 of 12
I have the same issue and can not reset my security questions after many times attempts. Please help. Thanks.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
10 of 12

Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble resetting your security questions. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS