🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot submit proposals. Keep getting this me...
Page options
editit
Community Member

Cannot submit proposals. Keep getting this message: To submit a proposal, update your address

Please fix this error so I can submit proposals.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan,

I checked this for you and looks like you completed fields under your ''Invoice address'', while some of the fields under your address information are still not filled. 

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your Location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan,

I checked this for you and looks like you completed fields under your ''Invoice address'', while some of the fields under your address information are still not filled. 

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your Location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
editit
Community Member

Thanks. It looks like you opened those fields up because they were not visible in either of my browsers. Tried several times. THanks again.

Thank you, this worked for me

guptashrikant
Community Member

I have already update my  address bug still again and again showing this maessage and i am not able to submit proposal. 

Hi Shrikant,

There is still some information missing from your profile which prevents you from submitting proposals. Kindly, go to your Settings > Contact Info and update your City name under the Location.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths