🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cannot update Activity codes
Page options
aristea194
Community Member

Cannot update Activity codes

Hello,

I wanted to update the memo in some timeslots in my Work diary just a few moments ago, but it does not work. I also tried in incognito mode and on my smartphone. Any ideas? This is pretty urgent since I will not be able to update them after noon UTC.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aristoula,

You should be able to edit the memos. Are you receiving any errors? Could you please share a screenshot so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
eridle
Community Member

I am having this issue as well today. I have not been able to add a memo to my Work Diary entries for tracked time. When I click on the green bar to enter the memo, it just refreshes the page.

Hi Elizabeth,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
stlflores
Community Member

Hi,

Same problem here. Is it fixed on your end??

Hi Samantha,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
tekguru
Community Member

I set up activity codes long before they were a part of the upgraded service. I would like to delete all of them, but my attempt to edit them simply asks me to upgrade, which I don't need. How can I delete all activity codes?

Hi Teri,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths