cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update my profile photo

Andrew S Member Since: Jul 23, 2016
1 of 6

Hi Team:

Please help me how to update my profile photo. I would like to change it, but everytime I do so, it pops up an error "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image."

I didnt adjust any of the green highlighted lines, and I am uploading a jpeg file. 

Thank you in advance for the help

Andrew S Member Since: Jul 23, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

please disregard forum post, as the update of my profile "somehow worked" after i post this forum question.

Pamela D Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
3 of 6

how did you solve this? i am having the same problem

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Pamela,

If you're getting the same message as the OP, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. I checked and was able to upload a photo while using your account.

Emily R Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
5 of 6

Hi! I'm having trouble updating my photo as well. Each time I upload the new photo (under 5MB) nothing happens. Could someone advise and/or help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Emily,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS