🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot upload image to project to use as cove...
Page options
3800cbca
Community Member

Cannot upload image to project to use as cover image

Hello,

I am creating my first project and cannot upload an image to use as my cover image. There are spaces to upload a Project Video and Sample Documents, but when I click "Continue" an error message shows that I need to set a media item as a cover image, and that I can select a "project image or video," which I need to upload at least 1 of (see attached screenshot). I do not have any videos associated with this project and have a cover image ready to go, but I cannot upload it under videos or PDFs. 

I have already cleared my cache/cookies and tried another web browser (Firefox instead of Chrome), but have had no luck. 

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Thank you. 

-Abigail 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

I'm coming back to confirm that uploading a Project image is working for you now, Abigail. I just tested it as well and can see the field here.

Hera and Akinbola, could you please try accessing your project gallery again and check? Let us know if you still don't see an option for an image. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
865f86e7
Community Member

I came here to post the same problem, now I am relaxed 😂 
I am trying to edit my previous projects. The images uploaded show in preview mode, but not while editing. And no, clearing cache doesn't work.

865f86e7_0-1655406690980.png

I am facing same issues as well

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention Hera and Akinbola,

I have escalated your reports to our Technical support team for further review. We'll keep this thread updated with more information whenever we receive a response from them. We seek your patience and cooperation while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
3800cbca
Community Member

It is working for me now! 

ArjayM

I'm coming back to confirm that uploading a Project image is working for you now, Abigail. I just tested it as well and can see the field here.

Hera and Akinbola, could you please try accessing your project gallery again and check? Let us know if you still don't see an option for an image. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3800cbca
Community Member

It is working for me now, thank you! 

a0207714
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue here, all the requiries are respected and the picture doesnt want to be attached 😞

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English