cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload images to my portfolio.

spav

I have been reading lots of threads about the same problem and nobody gives a real solution. Tried in different days, different browsers, dragging and using the uploading button, cleared cache and cookies, all JPG files that not even exceed 500kb. Nothing.

I have been checking several threads about this and there is no solution so far (the things the crew mention don't make a difference). 

What is going on? Will I ever be able to update my portfolio? I miss Elance.

5 REPLIES 5
spav

How can you build a portfolio if you cannot upload images? Getting the same error all the time even when all the files meet the specs and cookies and cache history is deleted (as you moderators suggest in every topic about thay issue).

Hi Sandra,

What error are you getting trying to upload items to your portfolio? Could you please send a ticket to customer support and provide more details about the error you are getting?

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Every time I try, no matter which day, hour, browser, I always get this error:

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 10.27.46 AM.png

And my files are all JPG and less than 1MB. Cleared cache and cookies like you moderators mentioned in several posts. Nothing, still the same. My portfolio has projects from my early days as a designer, and now that I want to update it, I can't, this being a complete disadvantage for me.

Different browser, perhaps? I've occasionally gotten that warning in Chrome, but not in Safari, for example. 

Hi Sandra,

I see you had a ticket about this issue where the agent offered some troubleshooting advice. If that didn't work, I am going to escalate it further.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS