🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cannot upload project images to my portfolio
Page options
mostafa-belihi
Community Member

Cannot upload project images to my portfolio

Adding a project to Portfolio:
I've uploaded successfully 20 images to the project. But when I try to add more images and click the "Go to Preview" button, the image gets dimmed and all image boxes gets red with a red message under them saying "Please add one project image." I cannot add any more images to the project.

27 REPLIES 27
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mostafa,

I checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I've tried using the following with same results:

* Safari private mode

* Chrome with incongnito mode, however this mode blocks sign in with Google which is the only option available

* Cleared cookies and cache for Chrome

Also to note that the issue happens only with a specific project. When I upload to another project it works normally. I tried to remove some existing images from the defective project, but same result.

Thank you for the follow up, Mostafa.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I'm also having the same problem. How can I solve this? Need to update my portfolio asap.

Hi Ezlin,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are experiencing. You should be able to update your portfolio. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please let us know and share a screenshot of the error from your end so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The problem still persists. All the boxes are highlighted red and I can't proceed to save my changes. Please help.

error.png

I am having the same issue.

When I click on. preview I can´t seem to finish the process and all boxes are red.

Please let me know how can I fix this.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maximo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Ezlin E,

Don't Upload those pictures or videos which you are used in your Projects... Smiley Happy

Thanks...!

The problem still persists. All the boxes are highlighted red and I can't proceed to save my changes. Please help.

Hi Ezlin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Me too

Hi Tricia,

Are you referring to that you're unable to upload images to your portfolio? If so, are you getting any error messages? Please let us know so we can better assist you.

Thank you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Same problem here. Uploaded 20+ pictures and it wont let me preview. Error message reading "Please add one project image" 

Hi Zdravko,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same problem here. Uploaded 20+ pictures and it won't let me preview. Error message reading "Please add one project image." 

I've cleared the cache and tried multiple browsers.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have had the exact same problem multiple times.  I have tried to insert the URL to another video from my YouTube channel to keep my portfolio up to date, but Upwork wouldn't save it.

Hi Brady,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Screenshot_2022-01-13-02-25-54-481_com.upwork.android.apps.main.jpg

 Hi! I've experienced with the same problem and I can't upload any file/image i cleared my cash, tried to upload from different  browsers.It's just turning red everytime when i click on "go to preview" how i can solve my problem?

Hi! I've got some issues with uploading my portfolio.It wrights me that all files (jpeg, png) are uploaded for 100%(but it doesn't show picture just that info that it's uploaded), had filled all information and when i press to "go to preview" it doesn't work and all is getting stuck.What can i do to upload them cus i even can't make a preview.Thank you for your time.

Hi Michelle,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Michelle,

I have replied to your post earlier, which I have also merged here. One of our team members will be assisting you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
d9f25e01
Community Member

I can't upload project images to my portfolio

I tried Safari and Google Chrome in the browser, but it doesn't work outСнимок экрана 2022-01-13 в 4.54.51 AM.png

Have the same problem!

4f7500db
Community Member

Anyone know if there's been an update or fix to this? I still can't upload any portfolio files! Which is quickly becomning a problem.

Hi Isaac, 

Could you please specify what is the error you're seeing when trying to upload your portfolio files? Please share a screenshot so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths