🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cant Access My Earnings From Two Weeks Ago
Page options
israelsato
Community Member

Cant Access My Earnings From Two Weeks Ago

I used to be with oDesk back in the day but stopped for a couple of years. When I came back 3 weeks ago, I saw that the brand has changed. Thankfully, I was still able to access my old account.

Two weeks ago, I got accepted to a job that offers hourly work. After reading how billing works for hourly work, I should already have my earnings this week for work done last Aug 17-23, but I still dont see it. Whenever I go to the Reports menu at the top, all I can see is My Reports. I dont have access to an Overview option.

Am I missing something here?

UPDATE: I checked My Jobs and clicked on View pending earnings and filtered the correct statement period - still $0.00. I also reached out to my client and she said that she has already paid my work hours.

3 REPLIES 3
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Go to "My Jobs".  Click on the three dots to the right and you will see when your money will become avaiable.

Thank you for your feedback!

Do you happen to know though why I dont have the Overview option under the Reports menu at the top?

JoanneP

Hi Israel,

I checked your account, and it looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of their agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. All contract payments are paid out to the agency. You’ll need to arrange payment from your agency directly. For more information, please read this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members