Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
36 Posts
Accepted Solution

Cant Reach Helpdesk Chat or Raise a Request

Hello! People,

I have been facing a weird issue since morning and I was wondering if I am the only one facing this. I had a very simple problem actually, I got into a contract yesterday with a client and after finishing the work and getting the milestone approved We decided to keep the contract open since he wanted to do more work with me but I dont see the contract in my profile under work in progress or the amount earned from it. The contract I see under my contracts panel though as open. I wanted to reach Helpdesk about the issue but couldn't reach them. After I fill in the initial details about the problem and select the category and hit next, I am thrown back to the welcome page, I have checked this in all the browsers and the same thing happens.

Am I the only one facing this issue ? is there someting wrong with the Helpdesk Portal ?

Thanks in advance for taking the time and replying on this thread,

Regards,

Sumon

979 Posts

Re: Cant Reach Helpdesk Chat or Raise a Request

Hi Sumon,

I just checked this and for me its working as it should. I will ask one of our team members to investigate this further and contact you directly with more details.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
36 Posts

Thanks, Goran, My problem for which I wanted to contact the Helpdesk is solved, I see the open contract under my profile but I still can't reach Helpdesk some how

Ace Contributor
36 Posts

Hey! Goran,

Thanks for your help, I was contacted by a member of your team and We are trying to fix the issue, trying few differnet things, still no luck but I know we will fix it.

Thanks,

Sumon

Community Guru
12,206 Posts

There is no need to contact support about it, it sometimes takes a few days for a contract to appear on the profile.

Ace Contributor
36 Posts

[ Edited ]

Hey Petra,

I understand but isnt the fact that I cant contact support a bit worrying ? that is why I opened the thread not for the contract issue Smiley Happy

Community Guru
12,206 Posts

[ Edited ]

Sumon B wrote:

Hey Petra,

I understand but isnt the fact that I cant contact support a bit worrying ? that is why I opened the thread not for the contract issue Smiley Happy

Chances are you "could" contact support if you needed to by going through the process, which is admittedly cumbersome.

that said, the reason it is cumbersome is because there are millions of users on the site and far too many abuse the facility for stuff they could find the answer to by just looking at the available material, or stuff that sorts itself out and is not important, such as a contract not immediately showing up on a profile.

Support is expensive, so use of it is  meant to be limited to things that are relevant and things Support can actually do something about, and things that can't be looked up easily and things that won't happen all by themselves after a few hours.....

Ace Contributor
36 Posts

No Petra, I couldn't, thats my whole point, I think you misunderstood, I am thrown out of the portal everytime I try, I can't even complete the request. I thought maybe its a bug or an issue with the portal. I contacted support on Facebook. I usually don't contact support and You can't tell anyone not to contact support just because you think teh solution is simple, anyways in this case the problem is with the portal itself.