🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cant Withdraw earning Due limitation of finan...
Page options
sayyed-salman
Community Member

Cant Withdraw earning Due limitation of financial transaction

I hav already passed the video verification and added my own bank account as well. 

But I am unable to withdraw earning because in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction -Financial transactions have been limited. 

Please check it and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely

Sayeed Salman

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sayeed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It has been almost 3 days, all the required documents send for acount ownership verification as per this support request.  the request status is showing "solved" as well. but neither the problem is solved nor any follow up mail I received.

Hi Sayeed,

I just followed up with the team handling your case and someone will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My previous document was rejected since my NID was laminated.

Now I get a new smart NID from the government. 

So I like to open this case again, and ready to go through a verification process. and want to get rid of the limited financial transaction issue.

Hi Sayeed,

Please refer to the instructions our team shared with you on your ticket with number 26051296 and our team will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Get an email from upwork Today which say "

Congratulations! Your identification has been reviewed and accepted.

"

But unfortunately, My financial Transaction is still limited

Hi Sayeed, 

It looks like the limitation to your financial account has already been lifted. Let us know if you need further help. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey Sayeed,

Was your issue solved finally? The financial transaction is limited on my account as well though my identification has been verified. Is it possible for me to solve the issue?

Thank you,

- Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

A financial limitation has been placed on my account and I cannot make any withdrawal. Tried reaching out to support to no avail. Can you please remove the limitation?

Hi Prince,

We checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths