Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant contact support even though i have paid membership

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
31 of 35

Richard M wrote:

I have waited over 5 hours for a responce to a ticket, (28235510)

What are Upworks agreed responce times?

Look, you caused this whole mess by closing your account and then creating new ones-

And the usual response time is within 24 hours. It is Saturday and there is a global crisis going on.

STOP creating new threads and accounts. Sit down. Wait. This is problem of your own doing and not a global priority.

Richard M wrote:

I have earned 60k usd through upwork so Far. I am trying to earn more.

I am come from a Finance backgrond, I read some articles from Upwork thier aiming to get more High Value Clients,

They need new clients. Not more freelancers. There are more than enough freelancers.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
32 of 35

Re: "What are Upworks agreed response times?"

Upwork agrees to respond when they feel like it.

What is so urgent anyway?

Many of us here in the Forum never even use help desk tickets. Because we get answers to all our questions and we get help right here in the Forum.

quantprogrammer1
Richard M Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
33 of 35

I agree with your points raised.

There is a Gloabla Crisis, 

"They need new clients. Not more freelancers. There are more than enough freelancers."

There are few freelancers on Upwork who come from a banking background. (I Spent 20 years, in 10 banks) Hedge funds and investment banks tend to pay quite well it would be lovely to get some of them to use upwork, i see no reason not.. As they already use other Platforms like TopTal 

Again Sorry and Stay Safe everyone Smiley Happy

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
34 of 35

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry for any delays in getting back to you. Our team is currently reviewing your case, and they will get back to you directly on your open ticket once they have more information. Thank you for your patience while the team reviews your account. 

-Joanne
Untitled
quantprogrammer1
Richard M Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
35 of 35

You are very kind thanks so much Robot wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS