🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cant delete manual time logged
Page options
marimind
Community Member

Cant delete manual time logged

Hi. My client goofed and set up an hourly contract instead of a fixed contract. When submitting my work to her she ended the hourly contract and immediately sent me a fixed contract. What/how do I delete the time entered on my timesheet for this job that doesn't exist? I have $64 still pending on my dashboard. I've read the various posts on this board on how to delete time from a log, but I do not seem to have access anywhere, probably because the job is closed. Help is appreciated to get this closed job time off my log. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Marilyn M wrote:

Hi. My client goofed and set up an hourly contract instead of a fixed contract. When submitting my work to her she ended the hourly contract and immediately sent me a fixed contract. What/how do I delete the time entered on my timesheet for this job that doesn't exist? I have $64 still pending on my dashboard.

You can't delete time from a closed contract.

It shouldn't affect your JSS. What you could do if you are worried about a "nothing earned" contract (which is probably needless because the client left feedback on both contracts) is refund half of the fixed rate contract and half of the hourly contract (on Monday, when the client has been charged) so you have two contracts with half the value paid and two x positive feedback and no issue 😉

marimind
Community Member

Thank you for the suggestion Petra. I would certainly try that amazing suggestion, but a little confused. I did not get paid for the manual hours logged; I only received payment for the fixed contract. So I cannot refund half of the manual time logged. I guess my dashboard will always show that $64. Thanks for letting me know my jss score will not be affected. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members