Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find live chat support option

atifaimran
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
1 of 15

I am facing a strange issue I can locate live chat support option. Can anyone help me with this.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Atifa,

I've checked and you do have access to chat support. Please use the Get Help button from the Help Center page, make the appropriate selection, enter all the details, click Next and select this support option.

Chat.png

Untitled
thzith
Ace Contributor
Thusitha T Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
3 of 15

I thought you only have live chat option to verify your profile picture. Can I use this live chat option to get help regarding any Upwork issue?

Thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 15

Hi Thusitha,

Due to the number of users, we can't offer live chat support to all users at all times. We do provide many other ways to get answers and information about the site including Help Center articles, Hiring Headquarters, and Community.

~ Valeria
Upwork
amenallah-atrous
Alaa M Member Since: Jan 11, 2018
5 of 15

Upwork told me that I need an identity verification video call with Upwork, but after checking the link provided and clicking on "Chat Now", I get no live chat box on my screen, and after 5 minutes I get the whole 4 Upwork support messages in "MY REQUESTS" section at once.

1st message:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm sooooo in need of  help.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 15

Hi Alaa,

Please post back on your ticket and our team will assist you with everything you need to finish this short process.

~ Goran
Upwork
atifaimran
Community Leader
7 of 15

Hi Vladimir,

When I click on get help I get to see all the options except live chat. I clicked get help and the attached screen opened up. Please have a look at the attachment.

atifaimran
Community Leader
8 of 15

I have some urgent queries and I am stuck. I dont see the live chat option. I also posted earlier, but I am still without a solution. Can somebody guide me what I am supposed to do. This is very urgent. I need to talk to the support team through live chat.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
9 of 15

Atifa, follow the illustrated directions I posted here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Contact-Support/m-p/306642#U306642

In step 3, choose Freelancer instead of Client. Good luck!

10 of 15

ok thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS