🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cant login from home internet
Page options
mohammad_riyad
Community Member

Cant login from home internet

Hi

Please help me. I have been using upwork more than years. I use both laptop and desktop for my work. Sometimes I use upwork from my office wifi. But recently from home desktop upwork doesn't load. Today I am using VPN to check my message from home. Without VPN upwork doesn't load.

Please help

@support

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Mohammad,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having difficulties accessing your account. Using a VPN is not a violation of Upwork's TOS. However, be advised that if there are inconsistencies with your IP address, your account may be flagged to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Can you please provide me with the error message that you're receiving when you're trying to log in without the VPN? If you can provide a screenshot that would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi

Thanks for the response. Below Image I get while trying to run upwork

mohammad_riyad_1-1655191212856.png

Hi Mohammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Do I need to open any ticket. I don't see any ticket created on my request. Please let me know

mohammad_riyad
Community Member

I really don't want my account to be suspended. Please give me solution.

yofazza
Community Member

If it works with VPN and also works in your office's internet I think the problem is in the ISP you're home is currently using.

How about other providers? Cellphones? It could also be not an intentional blocking problem but a bad route somewhere in between your home > ISP > upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths