🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cant login to my account
Page options
rmarley
Community Member

Cant login to my account

My login keeps wanting to use Google to log in to my account. But when I click on it, the box pops up and then disappears and Im still not logged in. 

There is no other way to log into my account. 

And trying to reach out to customer service has been a joke.  The only way I can reach someone is by logging into my account.  I've had to create a whole new account just to be able to ask this question here in the community setting. 

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

I apologize that we missed responding to your post, and I'm sorry to know that you were unable to contact our Customer Support Team directly. 

To contact the Customer Support Team, you will need to click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with. You can go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Just the same, I'll be happy to help you here. I was unable to locate the other account you're referring to. But I'll go ahead and ask a member of the team to reach out to you through an email support ticket on this account so that the team can assist you further. You will be able to access your ticket on this page of this account where you're posting from or through the email address associated with your account. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members