🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Capcha to Navigate UW; Really?
Page options
alex-davlar-uw
Community Member

Capcha to Navigate UW; Really?

Annoying to say the lesser, I am a Premium User and I found we have here these Capcha barriers.   

There is not any smarter choice?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alejandro, 

Here are a few steps you can take to limit the number of time CAPTCHA is required. You’ll want to make sure of the following: 
- Javascript is enabled
- Cookies are enabled
- Your browser does not block ads
- Your browser is not blocking Upwork analytical tools.

If the problem persists, please send me the reference ID located at the bottom of the CAPTCHA page.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I am having trouble with the desktop Upwork app & Website while try to login. I cannot sign in with my time tracking app. It's showing "One more step, Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com". Maybe, some sort of Cloudflare Captcha. I don't understand what this is. I am not even able to contact the support center.

I tried everything. Uninstall browser, Ran Antivirus to detect if any malware but nothing helped me. I am facing this issue only on upwork domain and app, other websites and apps working absolutely fine.

My Cloudflare Ray ID: 699f6e894f49de56.

Can anyone know how to solve this problem, please let me know. What should I do now? I have running hourly jobs and now I can't even log in to my app. So frustrating. Please help.

Thanks,

Kartik

Hi Kartik,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wlyonsatl
Community Member

I despise Capcha.

If a Web site I don't really need to use requires me to use Capcha, I find another Capcha-free Web site that will give me what I need.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths