cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captcha work

ANA M Member Since: Aug 13, 2014
1 of 7
Hello I am new to odesk, and i have recently applied for some jobs, including "manually type old books" and "word into excel",etc, and I have received messages like this only using a different username. Doesn't it have to be a contract to start working? I appreciate your help. Thank you. ** * Removed by admin
Angela S Member Since: Aug 15, 2014
2 of 7
I was also hired onto this "project". Is there any way we can report these people to avoid wasting more time? I'm getting so discouraged to be told I've got the job, and then they pull that garbage.
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
3 of 7
Do not proceed with this project and flag the job post. Also you may want to read the guidelines to posting because posting the details of a project post is a no no. Please report this asap. :smile:
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
ANA M Member Since: Aug 13, 2014
4 of 7
Thank you for your answer. Recently I have been receiving several of these messages. I just have a question, how do i Flag these, because some of them i applied to.
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
5 of 7
To flag these, look at the top right hand of the job post and you will see where it says "Flag as Inappropriate" For capcha, and someone please correct me if I am wrong, I would choose the spam box and fraud box.
"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7
Hi Ana and welcome to oDesk! As it was noted here by other members of our Community, Captcha entry jobs are not permitted on the platform and our Team is working hard to identify and remove such job postings. Please, report those kind of postings using the flag option. Thank you very much!
~ Valeria
Untitled
TamilSelvi D Member Since: Aug 17, 2014
7 of 7
Hi, As I am new to oDesk, team can you please help/assist me, how to trust the Job and start work with the genuine client.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS