🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Category Issue
Page options
072f77fa
Community Member

Category Issue

Hi. I am searching my relevant category i.e. Occupational Health and Safety at workplace, but its not in the available categories in upwork.

Can someone guide me which correct category i may select according to my skill.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Farooq,

Thanks for reaching out! You could consider selecting Accounting & Consulting > Other - Accounting & Consulting > Management Consulting. Then you can describe your experience, skills and the work you do in detail in your profile description as well as add any relevant skill tags to your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
5c9f9972
Community Member

I have an issue with Categories my issue is I can't find the relevant categories I'm an SEO expert but in marketing, i never show SEO  my skills are all about SEO and WEB development but SEO is not in Categories  

Please help me with this issue to found more jobs I still struggle about find more projects 

Hi Kdixon,

Thank you for your message. You can find SEO under Sales & Marketing > SEO & SEM Services.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

[image: image.png]
please show me

Hi Kdixon,

I can see that you've reached out to the relevant team with the same concern and a support ticket has been set up as well. Please allow our team time to review your concern and you should be getting an update through the same ticket with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members