🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate Verification Pending
Page options
9a664b64
Community Member

Certificate Verification Pending

Hi, i uploaded my certificate for verification more than a week ago and it still shows pending up till now. How can i get help to get this verified soonest, as i want to add another certificate tomorrow.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Godwin,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Godwin,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
9a664b64
Community Member

Hi, this is more than one week almost 2 weeks, in fact, and my certification is still pending, after my last message on the forum to you, up till now, it's still pending.

can you help resolve this, please?
Thank You

Hi Godwin,

I can see that the team has reached out to you via email with more information about the status of your certification. We highly suggest updating your tickets on this page or on your email if you have questions or need further assistance with your concern. The team handling your case will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, thanks to this helpful community.

I am also in same problem with my verfication pending issue. Can u hepl pls??

Hi Jubair,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ffdbf227
Community Member

Hi Joanne,  my certificateservice are pending verification too, please help me out.

Hi Muktar,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
73da38f7
Community Member

When my certificate verified?

redikod
Community Member

Hi,

I've submitted my certification for verification for almost 3 months now. However, it is still in the pending verification stage. Could someone please assist me with this?

Here is my account: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e42faa29e24314d0

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks.

Yousuf Zaman

9a664b64
Community Member

Hi Support.

I have uploaded my new certificate, Salesforce Developer, since on Friday and today is still pending, please can you verify and add this certificate to my upwork account soonest please.

Thanks. 

Hi Godwin,

Thank you for your message. Please allow another 24-48 hours for the team to review your submission. Feel free to reach us if need further assistance. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members