🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate of Earning my name is not shown
Page options
nouranmohamed
Community Member

Certificate of Earning my name is not shown

Hi When I print the Certificate of earning my Name is not displayed in it ? Can somebody help me please

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Nona,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
NikolaS

Hi Nona,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Sir my Problem was solved 

Hi, may I know how you solved it?

Hi Ziyad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you are experiencing. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, may I know how you solved it? because my name appears as ##### ######

Hi Eslam,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello my name too on certificate of earning is ######

Please Help Thanks.

Hi Marco,

I checked with the team and the name is now showing correctly. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

my name is shown as ##### in my certificate of earnings

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked with the team and the name should be showing correctly now. Please check on that and let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your support.

My name is shown now. but its spelling is wrong, please confirm that it is Muhammad **Edited for Community Guidelines**, not **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

I'm very sorry to hear about the wrong spelling. I followed up with the team and it should be corrected now. Could you please check and let us know?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you it is correct now but the system is asking me to verify my identity although it is identified before. why?

Hi Muhammad,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Although my identity is verified the system is asking me again to verify. why?

Hi, I asked above that my name is not shown and appears ##### ####, and no one responds, Could you fix it to me? Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eslam,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abkrino26
Community Member

Please, Sir. Help me I need it urgently. it takes about one month now and nothing happens

bassameo
Community Member

Same Issue is happening to me.

Hi Bassam,

Your name should be showing correctly on the Certificate of Earnings now. Could you please check and let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The name apepars now but my first name is written in the end of the full name,
as in the format: " '2nd Name', '3rd Name', 'Last Name' and then 'First Name'"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bassam,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
823bfb4c
Community Member

Hello,
My full name is not shown on the certificate of earnings.

Help.

Hi Sonam,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

My name is incomplete in the certificate of earnings.

Help as its urgent.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths