🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate of Earning on deleted account
Page options
chrisunderwood
Community Member

Certificate of Earning on deleted account

I had an Upwork profile in 2018 which I had deleted in early 2019. I now need to provide a Certificate of Earnings from that timeframe and cannot locate the copy I had downloaded. Is there any way to obtain a Certificate of Earnings from a deleted profile?

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher, 

I was able to locate your old account. I am still checking this with the team. An alternative would be reinstating your old account (to comply with the Terms of Service), and closing your new account so that you can access your old account. Let me know how you wish to proceed.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, 

Thank you very much for your response. Let's go ahead and reinstate my old account to comply with the terms and service (I regret deleting it in the first place), that also sounds like the easiest solution. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. Thanks again!

Thank you for following up, Christopher! I shared your request with our support team. They will reinstate your old account shortly and assist you further directly via a support ticket.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Christopher U wrote:

I had an Upwork profile in 2018 which I had deleted in early 2019. I now need to provide a Certificate of Earnings from that timeframe and cannot locate the copy I had downloaded. Is there any way to obtain a Certificate of Earnings from a deleted profile?

Unfortunately the certificate of earnings only includes the last 12 months (from now) - so any certificate you can find on your old account will (only) include the earnings December 2018 to now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members