🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Certificate of Earnings and Elance Record...
Page options
nrgb
Community Member

Certificate of Earnings and Elance Records

Good evening, I'm going through a background check process and I need access to my Elance invoices and certificate of earnings from previous years, I'd really appreciate any help in this matter
9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Nelson Ricardo G wrote:
Good evening, I'm going through a background check process and I need access to my Elance invoices and certificate of earnings from previous years, I'd really appreciate any help in this matter

That hasn't been possible for literally years.

nrgb
Community Member

The Elance records or the Certificate of Earnings for past years? or both?

petra_r
Community Member

Nelson Ricardo G wrote:

The Elance records or the Certificate of Earnings for past years? or both?

Both.

Certificates of Earnings only cover the last year anyway, and nothing from Elance is accessible anymore.

nrgb
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, a bit off topic... do you know if there's a contact number in Upwork where they can verify earnings for a freelancer?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nelson, 

You should be able to download your Certificate of Earnings by hovering your mouse pointer on the Reports tab and clicking on the "Certificate of Earnings" from there. Alternatively, the link is also available at the bottom of the Help Center's home page

As for your Elance earnings, I'm not sure if this is available, but I'll go ahead and check this with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
nrgb
Community Member

Thank you so much Avery, in regards to the Certificate of Earnings, I'm actually looking for a certificate of earnings from 2016 to 2018, it seems through the Website I can only access one from the last 12mo, is there a way to get one for the previous years? Thanks again

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nelson, 

The team will reach out to you through an email support ticket with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sridhar_orion
Community Member

Avery,

Im also in need of accessing my Elance invoices for the verification process from the tax department. Kindly let me know how to access them

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths