cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate of Earnings under an Agency

Highlighted
May Lyn M Member Since: May 6, 2015
1 of 8

I have an agency and all my contracts are under it. Upwork's system doesn't generate Certificate of Earnings for agencies. Is there a way that I can get a Certificate of Earnings?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 8

Hi May Lyn,

Unfortunately, Certificate of Earnings is currently unavailable for Agencies. You can use your Transaction History report for any period of time and download the payment information there. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rizwan A Member Since: Feb 7, 2016
3 of 8

Hey Bojan,

That is a simple csv file which is good enough for you only if you want to . do some accounting. But if you are intended to submit this to government agencies to show them your source of income then it's not acceptable because there is no upwork logo which is mostly on pdf or word file. There is no signature SVP Operations signature which validates it that it's a real certificate generated by upwork only. It becomes a dead end for me if I am not able to provide them with the source of my income as agency owner. I just want to to show them that all my home remittances are white money which I have received by through upwork by delivering my services. As freelancer can show anyone their certificate of earning to the agency to declare that they are earning it by providing services on upwork. Same way agencies also have to show this info to government agencies to prove that this is the source of this income.

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Rizwan,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dmitry B Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
5 of 8

Hi Goran,

Is there any information?

Highlighted
Tallal J Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
6 of 8

Hi upwork team. We will also like to know the update on this. Having certificate of earnings for an agency will help us in our tax payments a lot.

Highlighted
Shenna Faye B Member Since: Feb 29, 2020
7 of 8

Hi Goran.

Any updates on this open issue? I also need my Certificate of Earnings as one of the government mandate requirements for business application. 1/4 of my earnings are under agency, so they are not declared in my COE document. They should not be separated, because freelancers also worked hard for those earnings, regardless if they were under agency or not. If they can't be combined, there should be at least a section in the document that says Agency Earnings or something like that.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shenna

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Shenna Faye,

Currently, the certificate of earnings is not available for agencies, but I'll be sure to forward your feedback to the team. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS