🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate of Earnings
Page options
bservajeanh
Community Member

Certificate of Earnings

I need a certificate of earning between the period of June 2017 to June 2019. How can I get that? Can Upwork produce such a certificate?

5 REPLIES 5
khanzada01
Community Member

HI,

NO, not at the moment. You can get certification for all the earnings for all the time only.

Saleem A wrote:

HI,

NO, not at the moment. You can get certification for all the earnings for all the time only.

Aaaaaaaaand wrong again. The CoE only covers the previous 12 months. Why are you running around sprinkling misinformation?

Hi

Can you explain how to do it please? I need an official letter like the Certificate of Earnings for the previous year.

Thank you

Hi Benoit,

The Certificate of Earnings will show information only for the past 12 months. At the moment the date's ranges can't be adjusted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Benoit S.,

You can download all financial data (earnings, fees paid to Upwork, etc.) under Reports/Transaction History. The information available extends at least as far back as January 2015 and you can choose the specific time period you want for the download. You can then import the data into a spreadsheet program and organize the data however you wish.

Unfortunately, Upwork offers only four odd/meaningless rolling time periods of "Service contract payments received" on its actual Certificates of Earnings. At the very least, it would seem to me more useful to provide to US freelancers calendar year-to-date and most recent three months figures, as we have to pay estimated income tax every three months. But at least a form of that information is available under Reports/Transaction history. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members