Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate of Employment

Highlighted
Jose P. A Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
1 of 5

Hi,

I have this predicament. I want to ask/request a 'certificate of employment' for tax filing from Upwork to prove that this source of income is legitimate. Is this possible?

Archie

Jose P. Archival
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@Jose P. A wrote:

Hi,

I have this predicament. I want to ask/request a 'certificate of employment' for tax filing from Upwork to prove that this source of income is legitimate. Is this possible?

Archie

You are not employed (you are a freelancer, in business for yourself) so you can never have a 'certificate of employment' from Upwork.

You can find your "Certificate of Earnings" here.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 5

Hi Jose,

We don't provide a "Certificate of Employment" for users on Upwork, because you are a freelancer that's using the Upwork platform to find work. However, you do have access to a "Certificate of Earnings", which shows your earnings on Upwork for the last 12 months. You can find this document by going to your Reports > Certificate of Earnings. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amitpal Singh D Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 5

How to do I can get certificate of my earning under agency. Or get the certificate for the earning of agency.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Amitpal Singh D wrote:

How to do I can get certificate of my earning under agency. Or get the certificate for the earning of agency.

I am almost certain there is no such thing. The question has been asked previously and the answer was that no certificates of earnings are available for agencies.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS