🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Certificate of earnings isn't loading
Page options
nataros_tina
Community Member

Certificate of Earnings Page Not Working

Hi, 

I checked the forum and saw that many freelancers already had this problem, so I followed the advice CS gave to them - clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history + log in from a different browser. Nothing worked. 

It keeps either saying that the page is not working and that I'm being redirected too many times or that I'm temporarily banned from accessing the website (after various attempts).

Pls, any advice? I need to submit my earnings to the finances by Monday, and I never had a problem with downloading Upwork's certificate before.

Certificate page broken.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I understand that you have gotten errors when trying to access your Certificate of Earnings. We've been investigating these reports but still unable to replicate the issue. If you're still experiencing these errors, we would appreciate if you could provide us with a HAR file via a support ticket to help us with the investigation. 

Here are the instructions for generating a HAR file.

If you have an existing support ticket, you can access it here. Alternatively, you can submit a new support ticket by following the steps below. 

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of this or any Help center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
NikolaS

Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I am also looking to generate my Upwork earning certificate but I am also having the same issue. On top of that, I am not even able to create a ticket. Could you help me out here as well? Thanks.

Regards,

Manish

Hi Manish,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to see your Certificate of Earnings here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
thinkfreelance
Community Member

I have the same problem here. I need the certificate of earnings for my tax return, so this is a major issue.

To the moderators and customer service:

Please sort the issue asap

Thanks

Riccardo

thinkfreelance_0-1674398699003.png

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ice_man75
Community Member

I have the same issue. My certificate of earning isn't showing. I'm getting an error that the page is redirecting too many times. Please help.

leila_austria
Community Member

Same, mine's not loading. Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 12.45.31 AM.png

Hi Leila and Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end?

~ Nikola
Upwork
dnodson
Community Member

I need to access the Certificate of Earnings page, however it won't load. I have tried different browsers (as that was a suggestion for a previous user who reported this). How can I access this page?

saamxvr
Community Member

Hello, i trying to download cetificatated of earning and it getting error with 404 , please advice , thank you
(attached screenshot )

Hi Gayan,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
saamxvr
Community Member

Yes i tired with few browser only matter of accessing report get 404 ..

Hi Gayan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Donna,

I would be happy to help. I checked but I was unable to replicate the issue you experience. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you see on your end? If possible could you please also share the information below so that we can better assist you?

• Device:
  • Browser:
  • Browser version:
  • Operating system:

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
dnodson
Community Member

Seems to be working now - after not working for the past several hours. Glad my message prompted a fix.

2df4ac33
Community Member

Hi, is this thread still being monitored? I'm also having a too many redirect issue when accessing my Certificate of Earnings, tried clearing cache and cookies on Chrome, tried incognito, tried Apple Safari, same error.

NikolaS

Hi All,

I understand that you have gotten errors when trying to access your Certificate of Earnings. We've been investigating these reports but still unable to replicate the issue. If you're still experiencing these errors, we would appreciate if you could provide us with a HAR file via a support ticket to help us with the investigation. 

Here are the instructions for generating a HAR file.

If you have an existing support ticket, you can access it here. Alternatively, you can submit a new support ticket by following the steps below. 

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of this or any Help center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

~ Nikola
Upwork
robertcanalis
Community Member

Hello! I get this error when I tried to access my Certificate of Earnings

Error 1015

Ray ID: 79ad7e9c0fafba08 • 2023-02-17 09:28:44 UTC

You are being rate limited

What happened?

The owner of this website (www.upwork.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
issey_58
Community Member

Please help with my cert of earnings...thanks

Hi, 

My middle name of the certficate of earnings should be EVANGELISTA instead, it shows evangUlista...can you help correct this please? Thanks!

Hi Lorenzo,

I've escalated your report to the relevant team for further review and assistance. One of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket that you can access here once your case is fully reviewed. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team to resolve the issue with your Certificate of Earnings.

~ Arjay
Upwork
issey_58
Community Member

Thank you for your help. However, I'm still unable to see my cert of earnings after clearing my cache and all. Can youhelp as well? Thank you.🙂🤗

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you trying this on the mobile app or the website?

~ AJ
Upwork
yurko_fedoriv
Community Member

Getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS for the certificate of earnings. Tried also in Google Chrome incognito mode.

Something that is being spat into the console right after the login

app.3c24ba28.js:2 graphql errors: [{"message":"The client or authentication token doesn't have enough oauth2 permissions/scopes to access: [Query.teamsProposals, TeamsProposalDraftsCountResponse.count, TeamsProposalsQuery.draftsCount]. For more information check: document link"}], request body: {"query":"\n query {\n teamsProposals {\n draftsCount {\n count\n }\n }\n }\n "}, traceId: 7a0927ac3b040534-SEA, 7a0927ac3b040534-SEA

The cycle for certificates of earnings

Request URL: https://www.upwork.com/ab/payments/reports/certificate-of-earnings.pdf
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 302
Remote Address: 104.18.89.237:443
Referrer Policy: origin-when-cross-origin

response:

location: /ab/account-security/login?redir=/ab/payments/reports/certificate-of-earnings.pdf

Request URL: https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/login?redir=%2Fab%2Fpayments%2Freports%2Fcertificate-of-e...
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 302
Remote Address: 104.18.89.237:443
Referrer Policy: origin-when-cross-origin

response:

The login is done via google aouth. (And it is forced to be done with such, there is no option to login via username/password, after google had been linked).

Hi Yura,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
8e7b4a2c
Community Member

Hello I am getting this issue as well now about a month after these folks got it. I have tried in multiple browsers on three different devices and I cannot access my statement of earnings.

Hi Andrew,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to see your Certificate of Earnings and here's a screenshot for your reference. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mzrmorgan
Community Member

Hi, I'm now having this same issue and unable to create a ticket for support. I tried clearing cache and a different browser but still the same thing - the page just won't load. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rayne, 

Could you please prepare a HAR file and follow the steps Nikola shared here so that the Upwork Support team can assist you further?

~ Avery
Upwork
mariel0320
Community Member

I am also getting the same problem in accessing my Certificate of Earnings as well as even creating a ticket. Please help!

Hi Mariel,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
tallal_javed
Community Member

Same is happening for me. The page stops rendering and I get a too many redirects on my mobile and in the browser I get The page isn't redirecting properly. I have tried all 3: firefox, chrome and safari and also tried with clear cache but still the cert is not getting generated.

Hi Tallal,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
85fcae7b
Community Member

Same issue on chrome and safari.

Getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS for the certificate of earnings. 

Update - now it works

Hi Sergei,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your Certificate of Earnings. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or checking from a different browser? Don't hesitate to let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths