🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate of earnings last 24 months
Page options
giova_89
Community Member

Certificate of earnings last 24 months

Hello,

The current range for the certificate of earnings is the last 12 months, I need a certificate of earnings for the last 24 months, can someone assist me here?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Giovanni,

Thank you for reaching out to us for this request. However, please remember that the Certificate of Earnings is a Downloadable PDF of the last 12 months' earnings. That said, the report automatically calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months based on the date that you run the report. 

Since this report is formatted for a specific snapshot in time, adjusting the date ranges is not an option. Learn more about other report options here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
giova_89
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

thanks for the prompt response, unfortunately that is not good enough for me as I previously mentioned I need the the certificate of earnings for a longer period of time, given that my situation is very similar to this one, can someone assist me in a similar way?

- Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members