🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Certificate verification
Page options
arturoarpon
Community Member

Certificate verification

Hi upwork! I have created my upwork account to start working as a freelancer in translations. A couple of weeks ago I uploaded my CAE certificate for verification, but nothing has happened yet. I understand that given the current worldwide situation it may take more time to verify the documents that originally stablished, so I would please like to know when (approximately) my certificates could be verified. Or if there is something wrong with them.

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Arturo.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, I apologize for not thanking you before.

It's been quite some time and my CAE certificate is still pending verification in my profile... any updates? Before I start working at upwork I want to have everything in place so that my potential clients see that I am more than capable of fulfilling their expectations. Hence, the need of verifying the certificate.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Arturo,

I checked this for you and our team has updated you with additional instruction about the certificate you are referring to, please check your ticket on this link for more information and follow the guidelines our agent shared in order to finish your certification verification process. Meantime, you can use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rufaronyabako
Community Member

Greetings Bojan,

I'm new to Upwork and have had my certficate verifications pending for a while.

Kindly expedite the verification for me.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards

Rufaro

Hi Rufaro,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
renomureza
Community Member

Hi Aleksandar,

Can you verify my certification? I'm new to Upwork and my verification is pending. Kindly expedite the verification for me.

Kind Regards,

Renova

Hi Renova,

Thank you for your message. I confirm that we have received your certification request and one of our team members will review the same as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths