cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Pending

jt-tyler
Jack T Member Since: Oct 6, 2018
1 of 9

I have submitted for various Google Ad certifications. I completed all steps as outlined by upwork and sent the screenshot of my certification to support.

Support replied that I have a client account and can not add certifications.

I have both a client and freelancer account. The freelancer account is the account I tried to add my certifications to. I don't think it's even possible to request a certification for a client account...

I replied to support that I am indeed requesting from my freelancer account and provided screenshots to verify the account info and the certifications that are pending. They did not reply. I completed an additional certification yesterday and sent a new email. They replied with the same answer - that I have a client account and cannot have certifications.

I have been unable to intitiate a dialogue with support after the initial response.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I'd really appreciate some help getting these certifications approved. Thank you so much to anyone who can help.

JT

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Jack,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

jt-tyler
Jack T Member Since: Oct 6, 2018
3 of 9

Thank you Bojan,

I haven't had an agent reach out yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It seems like if I can get ahold of someone this should be easy to solve.

I tried resubmitting the requests and recieved the same response. I haven't recieved replies from any of the help emails, even the older ones. Is it a no-reply email address?

JT

jeliahale
Danylo V Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
4 of 9

Hello
My certification has been pending for over one week
my freelancer profile is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0164dfadeb27ef078b
Help me please

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 9

Hi Danylo,

I checked your account and see that our team has reached out to you already to assist you in uploading your certification. Please check your ticket number 27056813 and kindly provide the requested information. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jeliahale
6 of 9

Nothing has ever changed

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Danylo,

Sorry to hear about that. I have already followed up with the team that's handling your case and they will update your ticket to assist you directly. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jeliahale
8 of 9

My google Ads Video has been approving for over one day
Please help me!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 9

Thank you for reaching out to us, Danylo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS